1. Provisional bookings will be held for a maximum of one week, at which time if no confirmation is forthcoming, the booking will be released.
2. Once verbally confirmed, your booking must be secured by a letter or email of confirmation, together with a deposit of £10.00 per person. For bookings taken at a late stage, from 1st November the full amount per person is payable immediately.
3. Deposits are non-refundable. Once your party numbers have been agreed and deposit monies paid, we are unable to offer any refunds in the event of a reduction in your numbers. This should be brought to the attention of all members of your party at the time of booking.
4. Your menu choice will need to be pre-ordered at least two weeks before your party. A form will be sent to you for this purpose.
5. All balances are to be paid in full at least two weeks before your party. The hotel is unable to make refunds if your numbers reduce after full payment is made. This should be brought to the attention of all members of your party at the time of booking.
6. Any other costs incurred on the night (i.e. wines etc) are to be settled in full prior to your departure from the Hotel. The Hotel does not offer credit facilities unless these have been arranged and agreed by credit check prior to your party.
7. Any guest attending a party shall:
• Not bring any dangerous or hazardous items into the Hotel
• Comply with all licensing and regulations relating to the Hotel.
• Not consume any food or drink on the premises not supplied by the Hotel without prior consent.
A charge would be made for this facility.
8. Dress is smart casual. Jeans, T Shirts and Trainers are not permitted.
Any guest in breach of these conditions may be refused admission or asked to leave the Hotel.